Victor Requião

Assine

Sobre

Twitter @victorrequiao

quinta-feira, 16 de julho de 2009

Unbearable lightness

The Being:

Looking at you, facing your eyes and skin, it comes up to me. Where is your past, which hurts me so deep on my times of weakness? Yes, my eyes cannot see and my mind only can see my own creation!

Beneath of you I feel your sensation, the heat which makes you alive with me
on this subtle atmosphere that connect us and surround our inner intentions of peace and love.

But like a quiet lake trembled by a sudden storm, the water of my thoughts become opaque and vague! Oh, dear wisdom, become almost forgotten...

Darling, it's your affection which moves everything around us, and keep away the illusions and sorrows I still don't know how to deal with.


The Lotus:

I was quiet here on my own, just thinking of you...

Postar um comentário